Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our Favorite Muffins.. Festive for the 4th!


We made red, white and blue muffins this morning (by "we" I mean that I had a 3 year old that successfully missed the bowl on numerous occasions with ingredients and then complained the whole time that I was putting blueberries in hers... it was awesome ;)

This is a recipe we got when we went on a ministry trip to Canada 5 years ago and we've loved them ever since!  

Thelma's Muffins:

stir together:
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt (a little less if you are using salted butter)

in separate bowl:
1/2 cup sugar (I use agave... a little less than what it calls for in sugar)
1/2 cup milk (I use a tiny bit less if I'm using agave)
1/4 cup butter
1 egg

mix together, add 1 cup any kind of berries



Bake on 350 degrees for 15 minutes... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment