Wow, big week at CVS starting Sunday! Go HERE to see the deals and freebies.
Friday, July 31, 2009
I told you something exciting was coming, and here it is! I am starting Home Coupon Classes! I have had several requests from you to bring what I do into your home... I've been listening!!
- This is essentially a "coupon class" in your home. Its comfy, fun, educational, and you pick the time!
- We will be covering Coupon Basics and Grocery 101. Its everything you need to start saving money, living more fully and giving to those in need (that part isn't painful, I promise!!)
- If you are outside my local area, we can STILL party through Skype! Get your friends together in your home, and I'll do the coupon class over the computer through video. (I'll email you the handouts so you will have them in advance.)
- I am keeping my prices very low. For a class with less than 5 people, the cost is $10/person, 5-9 people is $8/person, and 10 and over is $5/person. What would a coupon class be without a "deal" to be had? :)
- As the hostess, your job is easy. You get your friends together (I have a consistent invitation on evite you can use) AND your class fee is waived!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
What could be better than FREE Chocolate?! Go HERE to get free chocolate from Mars starting at 9am EST on Friday mornings through September- the first 250,000 to get to the site and sign up will get the coupon in the mail! You can receive up to 4 coupons over the weeks the offers take place.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Did you get your 2 year subscription to All You Magazine for $16? I just got mine! Don't miss out on this deal- these magazines are usually filled with about $80-$100 in manufacturers coupons every month! This deal is only good through July 31st. After that time, the price will jump to $15-$20 for 1 year. At $.67 an issue, you don't want to miss out!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Just wanted to remind you that Harris Teeter Super Doubles end today! Go here for more details and also here for some new updates! I've been able to snag some great freebies this week!
Monday blew right past me! I didn't go grocery shopping this weekend because we are pretty well stocked so my routine was thrown off a little bit. We have a few things going on this week so I am not doing a ton of cooking. Those weeks are nice, aren't they?
Go HERE for more information about free admission to hundreds of different museum locations on Museum Day (September 26th)! The museum card isn't available for print yet, but mark your calendars and check back to print it.
There are 3 new Kraft Printables up- I LOVE when there are cheese coupons.. we eat a lot of it around here! Remember to use your back browser to print them twice. They say "Redeem at Publix" on them- Just watch for a sale and use your coupon then. They expire on 8/27 so don't do too much watching :)
Monday, July 27, 2009
Here are a few things to remember about Kroger:
- They doubles coupons up to $0.50 everyday.
- There are usually great manager's specials- so watch for those in the meat and dairy departments.
- They don't accept competitors coupons.
- You can use 2 coupons on a B1G1 deal. You can also just buy 1 at 50% off (and use a coupon! :)
Soak Up Summer Savings Promo
(Just a few are listed here) Purchase 4 participating P&G products and receive a $4 instant discount at checkout. All prices are after the discount. There are some good prices in this list if you are a P& G loyalist.
Puff's Facial Tissue, 96 to 216 ct .79
-.25/3 Puffs Single Packs P&G eSaver
Final Price: 62¢ ea
Always's or Tampax $1.99
-$1/2 Always Pads, Liners or Cleansing Cloths, Any - 07-05-09 PG
-$1/1 Always P&G eSaver
-.50/1 Tampax 18 ct. or higher PG 6-7 or 7-5
-.50/1 Tampax P&G eSaver
Final Price: 49¢ (must use eCoupon and MQ)
Pringle's Stix, 6.8 oz. $1.99
-$1/2 Pringles Snack Stacks, Stix, Minis, or Select Product, Any - 06-28-09 RP
-$1/1 Pringles Pringles Stix, Snack Stacks, Minis or Select Products, Any- P&G Brand Saver $120 In P&G Savings
Final Price: 49¢ to $1.49
Santa Cruz Lemonades,32 oz. $1.25 STOCKPILE
-.75/1 Santa Cruz Juice printable
Final Price: 50¢ea
Crest Toothpaste 6.4 oz, Selected Varieties $1 STOCKPILE
-.50/1 Crest Toothpaste PG 6/07
Final Price: FREE
Flintstones Vitamins 60 ct $4.59
-$1/1 Flintstones Multivitamin Product, Any - 07-26-09 RP
Final Price: $3.59
Olathe Sweet Corn 10 For $3
Aquafina .5 liter Bottles Water, 24 ct $3.88
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Normally bread heels end up in the trash around here. If we are low on bread I might try to get away with spreading the peanut butter on the "yucky" side to make a sandwich for the kids... oh but soooo not worth getting caught, haha!