Friday, July 31, 2009

Special Announcement...Home Coupon Classes!


I told you something exciting was coming, and here it is!  I am starting Home Coupon Classes! I have had several requests from you to bring what I do into your home... I've been listening!!

Here are the details:
  • This is essentially a "coupon class" in your home.  Its comfy, fun, educational, and you pick the time!
  • We will be covering Coupon Basics and Grocery 101.  Its everything you need to start saving money, living more fully and giving to those in need (that part isn't painful, I promise!!)
  • If you are outside my local area, we can STILL party through Skype!  Get your friends together in your home, and I'll do the coupon class over the computer through video.  (I'll email you the handouts so you will have them in advance.)
  • I am keeping my prices very low.  For a class with less than 5 people, the cost is $10/person,  5-9 people is $8/person, and 10 and over is $5/person.  What would a coupon class be without a "deal" to be had? :)
  • As the hostess, your job is easy.  You get your friends together (I have a consistent invitation on evite you can use) AND your class fee is waived!
Email me at seedtosowblog@gmail.com to reserve your date today!

No comments:

Post a Comment