Friday, July 17, 2009

End of the Week Run- Saved a Bunch

Yes, its true.. I had to make a run to Publix today.  We did a lot of baking and also ate an unusually large amount of cereal this week, so we needed milk, butter and eggs.  But then I found another stash of the Playtex Gloves coupons and knew a trip to Kroger was also in order.  And boy am I glad I went!  At the bottom of this post, I'll give you some links to see how I accomplished these deals.

Here's what I got at Publix:


(8) Band-aids
(1) first aid tape
Gallon milk
Butter
Eggs
Can of olives (not pictured)
(3) McCormik Grinders

Total OOP: $4.75
Total Before Savings: $44.46


Here's what I got at Kroger:

(2) boxes Cascadian Farms cereal
(6) Playtex Handsaver gloves
(1) 3 pack gum
(3) Kraft and Sargento cheese
18 lbs Perdue Turkey 

Total OOP: $10.15
Total Before Savings: $66.76

Retail Total (from both P and K): $111.22
Total OOP: $14.90
Saved: 86.6%


Go HERE for Kroger deals and scenarios (especially the Playtex Gloves deal)
Go HERE for Publix deals and scenarios (especially the Band-aid deal)

No comments:

Post a Comment