Saturday, July 4, 2009

Great PUR Pitcher Deal!



I went to Kroger today and PUR pitchers were on sale for $19.99.  I used this $5/1 P&G loadable coupon combined with a $5/1 coupon from the 6/7 P&G newspaper insert (in some locations there is actually a $7.50 off coupon in the 6/28 RP... also in some locations this is a Brita coupon instead of PUR).

After my coupons, I got the PUR pitcher for $9.99!  Here's to saving money on bottled water! :)

I know there will be a plethora of questions about loadable coupons and I will address those soon in Coupon Basics, part 4.  But for now, just know that you can load coupons onto your Kroger card and they automatically come off your order when you buy the products.  You can use a paper coupon along with the loadable coupon to get a great deal!

Here are a couple other sites you can download coupons to your Kroger card from:

Coupon Basics, part 4... coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment