Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swagbucks... getting healthy food very inexpensively!


I've posted on this topic before, but I never posted the pic of what I got for $11.  I would have paid around $42 at the health food store for this!  If we didn't need Agave so badly at the time, I could have waited it out a little longer and actually "bought" it for free.  But that's life I guess :)

Swagbucks is a way to search and earn prizes.  I use it to search sites I go to everyday and usually earn about 3 Swagbucks a day (sometimes more) and then you can trade your Swagbucks for prizes!  My favorite is the $5 Amazon gift card (45 Swagbucks) because I can save them up and use them to buy organic foods that don't normally have coupons. 

Click below for more info- They'll put 3 Swagbucks in your account to get you started when you sign up!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment