Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Harris Teeter Super Doubles- 7/28 is last day!


Just wanted to remind you that Harris Teeter Super Doubles end today!  Go here for more details and also here for some new updates!  I've been able to snag some great freebies this week!

Add this one to the list of updates:
In 7/26 RP, there is a $1/2 Mars candy bars coupon.  With doubles, that would be $2/2 making for some very cheap or free chocolate!!

**UPDATE**  
I took my last trip to HT for super doubles this week.  Here is what I ended up with tonight!

Hefty One Zip- $.19
(2)Lysol wipes- $1 ea
(2) Baby Oil- FREE (charity)
Dawn dish soap- FREE
Kotex- FREE
Colgate- FREE
Aquafresh- FREE (charity)
Capri Sun- FREE
(3) Frank's Hot Sauce- FREE
Purity milk- $1.99
J&J first aid tape- FREE (charity)
(6) candy bars

I think we'll get our sugar fix for a while :)  

Retail total: $45.48
Total OOP: $5.85 ($2 was tax!)
Savings: 87%

I would love to hear how you did at HT this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment