Oh I'm so thankful my husband will be home Tuesday! It was nice to have an easy week of cooking, but the girls and I miss him a TON! I'll definitely step it up a few notches from the grilled cheese or potato centered dinners :)
- Monday- (still not home) Oh I don't know... cereal maybe? Might as well live it up for one more day!
- Tuesday- Hot Wings (Frank's Sauce baby!), cut up veggies and homemade ranch
- Wednesday- Pork Chops, Mashed Potatos, fried green tomatoes (don't have any red ones in the garden yet :)
- Thursday- Baked Ziti, salad, sautéed zucchini and squash
- Friday- Chicken tacos, homemade chips and salsa
Lunches- Eggplant sandwiches (recipe coming), greek wraps (in leftover tortillas- hummus, feta, olives, red peppers, cucumber, and leftover ranch), pb&j's, nachos
Breakfast- Baking Powder Biscuits & eggs, french toast and strawberries, cereal