Sunday, August 9, 2009

Monday's Meal Plan- Husband is Home Edition


Oh I'm so thankful my husband will be home Tuesday!  It was nice to have an easy week of cooking, but the girls and I miss him a TON!  I'll definitely step it up a few notches from the grilled cheese or potato centered dinners :) 

  • Monday- (still not home) Oh I don't know... cereal maybe?  Might as well live it up for one more day!
  • Tuesday- Hot Wings (Frank's Sauce baby!), cut up veggies and homemade ranch
  • WednesdayPork Chops, Mashed Potatos, fried green tomatoes (don't have any red ones in the garden yet :)
  • ThursdayBaked Ziti, salad, sautéed zucchini and squash
  • Friday- Chicken tacos, homemade chips and salsa
Lunches- Eggplant sandwiches (recipe coming), greek wraps (in leftover tortillas- hummus, feta, olives, red peppers, cucumber, and leftover ranch), pb&j's, nachos

Breakfast- Baking Powder Biscuits & eggs, french toast and strawberries, cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment