Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday's Meal Plan- Cookin' Up More Than Usual


My husband and I have just stepped into a busier than normal schedule. Many times we are gone on opposite nights so it makes it all the more easy to eat out these days before one of us has to leave. To make sure we don't get off track, I am planning a cooking day on Wednesday to fill our freezer with meals for those nights I just can't cook. I would highly recommend doing something like this if you are a working mom or just have those "I can't cook.. lets just go out to eat" tendencies... don't we all?! :) I'll be sure and post all about my cooking day, recipes included, on Wednesday!

So here is the basic plan for this week:

Monday: Chicken Fingers, mashed potatoes and cucumber salad (cucumber, tomato, basil, fresh motz cheese, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt pepper)
Tuesday: Fish Tacos, homemade chips and salsa
Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread
Thursday: Pork Chops, scalloped potatoes, salad
Friday: Friends coming over... TBD :)

Lunches: Veggie Sandwiches (cucs and tomatoes from the garden, YAY!!!), chicken quesadillas, PB&J, leftovers

Breakfast: Apples, Grapes, Eggs and Toast, French Toast, Smoothies, Cereal


No comments:

Post a Comment