Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday's Meal Plan


Here's our family dinner scoop for this week! Sorry its kind of a quick list.. busy day! Since I don't have time to link to recipes, just let me know if you want one and I'll send you the link. Remember when you are making your meal plan for the week, start with your own pantry. Only buy what you need to complete your meals and spend the rest stockpiling the items you can get at rock bottom prices. You can learn more about this at my Coupon Basics tab at the top of my blog or by hosting your own Home Coupon Class!

Monday: Baked Ziti from the freezer (hubby's working), salad, garlic toast
Tuesday: Chicken and Dumplins
Wednesday: Turkey Noodle Soup, homemade bread
Thursday: Beef Shishkabobs
Friday: Chicken Tacos

Lunch- PB&J, taco pizzas, Turkey sandwiches, leftovers
Breakfast- French toast, eggs, cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment