Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our $40 Grocery Budget This Week

So here's the breakdown of what we spent our $40 on this week.  I went a smidge over budget b/c I stocked up on the organic cereal.... aaaand though Gushers aren't something I'd normally buy, those of you that know me know that I looooove anything gummie- and I paid .11 a box for them :)





Total Spent- $41.97
Total Saved (through coupons and specials)- $73.23

Items not shown:

Gallon organic juice (manager's special- $2)
Gallon milk (manager's special- .50)
1lb Bison (manager's special)
1lb Laura's Lean beef (manager's special)
2 Alexia waffle fries (manager's special- free, I had a coupon to combine with the special)
1 organic granola bars (manager's special)

Items shown:
9 boxes organic cereal (manager's special)
2 boxes crackers
4 boxes fruit snacks
4 bottles bbq sauce (free + overage: charity)
peanut butter
strawberries
apples
cucumbers
red pepper
eggs 
cheese
chicken wings (manager's special)
chicken drumsticks (manager's special)
laura's lean ground beef (manager's special)
mushrooms
refried beans
olives
half gallon milk (manager's special)
flour

Money spent: 

This is a great visual of how you can shop (mostly) healthfully and organic/all natural and stay within your budget!  I'd love to hear how your grocery shopping and budgeting is going this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment