Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello Friends

I have no idea what I'm doing.  I barely knew what a blog was a year ago, haha.  What I do know is that I have been wanting the opportunity to document this season of my life, and it has come up lately in conversation more than once.. so I thought why not?!

There are several reasons for the blog.  I am a wife and mommy who barely survives each day, but in the same sense I end each day with more than enough.  My hubby and I have been in a season where we want so badly to have more seed to sow and God is opening those doors in new and different ways.  So I'll share those ways... the good stuff and my shortcomings... our journey to becoming debt free and how many cokes with lemon I have along the way to get me through haha.

So enjoy the ride, bumps and all :)  and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment