Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday's Meal Plan



Well as I'm writing this, its 3:55am... I'm up with a little punkin who has a fever- not fun :(  She is currently watching an episode of "Little Einsteins" so I thought why not get my meal plan for the week started- We'll make some adjustments and keep things lighter for a couple days with a fever in the house.  Lots of chicken noodle :) Also I'm thinking salads are going to play a big role this week to help us detox from all the candy haha!

...and now its Monday afternoon- didn't get very far at that awful hour, did I?

~Dinners~
Monday: Chicken Noodle Soup, homemade bread
Tuesday: Salad with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette, Tortilla Strips and Chicken (I use a little less honey in the dressing recipe and no ginger)
WednesdayChicken Enchiladas with homemade Enchilada Sauce
ThursdaySloppy Joeshomemade Bunsspinach salad
Friday: Chicken Fingers, Mashed Potatoes, steamed spinach

Breakfasts: Smoothies, hot cereal, scrambled eggs and cheese
Lunches: Salads, leftovers, mac and cheese (not feeling very creative in the lunch department)

What are you cooking up?  Anyone cooking according to sale ads this week?  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment