In the words of my sister "I'd like to see what kind of a meal plan you are going to come up with this week... Tuesday: Cream of Wheat". Haha! She is referring to the fact that my hubby is out of town and dinners tend to get boring when I don't feel like spending any time in the kitchen.
So I decided to overcome that awful lazy/bored feeling by spending time this week filling my freezer. I got started last night!! Here's my list of things to get done this week:
- cook 2 chickens, chop and freeze
- individually bag and freeze broth
- chicken noodle soup out of remaining broth
- spaghetti sauce
- baked ziti
- chicken pot pie
- pizza dough to freeze
- barbeque chicken calzones
- chicken enchiladas
- turkey tetrazzini (I have turkey wings in the freezer I need to use up.. this is the only thing I could think of!)
- pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- strawberry muffins
I'll keep you posted with pics/recipes along the way!