Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's a Deal Finding Day- Kroger and Office Depot

Well friends, its been one busy day!  I'm sorry for not getting my posts done before the email blast today (Wednesday)- I have literally been gone ALL day.. I know you know what its like!  While I was out, though, I found a few great deals I wanted to tell you about:


Kroger: Check the Clorox Wipes dispenser (for wiping down your shopping cart) at your store when you first walk in.  At the Kroger on 96 (murfressboro rd in Franklin) There is a tearpad with $1.50/1 Clorox Disinfecting product wyb Clorox Wipes!


~Deal Idea~
Buy 2 Clorox Wipes (make sure they are on sale first.. right now they are 2/$5 at Kroger- 2/$4 would be a better price to aim for)
-Use $1.50/1 tearpad AND
-$.50/1 in 10/4 RP insert
Since Kroger doubles coupons up to $.50, you'll get a total of $2.50 off 2 Clorox Wipes! (if they are on sale for 2/$4, that will make them $.75 ea!)


Healthy Life Bread 100% Natural Bread- on sale- $2
Use $.50/1 Healthy Life Bread in 10/4 SS insert
Final Price: $1 ea


Office Depot: Lots of clearance items!  A few I noticed were:
  • glue sticks- 5 pack for $.60
  • pens- 10 pack for $.25
  • 3 ring zipper binders for $3.50 (these have been spotted in Bellview and now in Franklin- GREAT to hold your coupons!  
Have you found any great deals lately that you just couldn't pass up?

No comments:

Post a Comment