Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Publix Fun

Publix has to be one of the happiest places on earth.. well most of the time :)  I found some great deals- one is that same Oikos Greek yogurt deal I told you about for Whole foods.. well, if you do it at Publix, you actually get $.44 overage.  The bummer is that you can only do it once since they have started accepting only one competitors coupon of one kind.

Oikos Yogurt- $1.66 ea
Use $1/1 Oikos in the "Whole Deal" at Whole Foods
Use $1/1 Oikos in the 9/27 SS
Final Price- Free + Overage!

Here are a couple other goodies that were on the Publix list for this week (ending tonight for our area):
Hunt's Canned Tomatoes, $.69
Use $.45/3 in 10/4 SS
Final Price- $.39 ea

Kelloggs Mini Wheats- $1.99
Use Publix in-ad coupon- buy 3 and get a free gallon of milk ($2.49)
I happened to find a $1/1 Kelloggs stuck to the front of a package
Final Price- $4.97 for 3 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk ($1.24 for each item)

Clorox Wipes- Buy 1@ $2.99, get the Publix brand Free
Use $.50/1 Clorox Wipes in 10/4 RP
Final Price: $1.99 for 2 packages wipes

While I was standing in the dairy department an employee came up to me and asked if I liked mild cheddar cheese.  I of course said "yes" and he proceeded to tell me that they were cleaning out the cheese because they were changing the packaging-- so he gave me 3 blocks of cheese for free!  Also in the meat department, they were out of the kind of ground turkey breast I wanted (the less expensive Jenne-o kind).. I asked them about it and he gave me the $6 package for $3.99 and I had a $1 off coupon.  Good Publix day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment