Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whole Foods and Trader Joes Deals- 9/30



As you may know, Whole Foods has been a bit of a mystery to me as far as matchups and deals are concerned.  There's not really a "sale circular", but there kind of is.  Sales vary by state or region.. and sometimes store- and there is no official coupon policy that I know of- best to check with customer service of the store you shop at.  The best list for deals I have found is over at The Thrifty Mama!

Faithful Provisions has a great list up for Trader Joes also. (I loooove that store!)  Be sure and check out "Trader Joes 101" here.  Honestly, I didn't realize that TJ's would take manufacturer's coupons (makes sense though).  I will start adding their deals on my list of stores to cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment