Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday's Meal Plan


I hope you all have had a great weekend!  The weeks sure to fly by, don't they?  Here is my plan for this week! Also my big cooking day is Wednesday- if you saw my earlier post, I had to postpone it until this week.  I have already started making "extras" when I am cooking to get a head start and get that freezer full!  I'll keep you posted!

Monday- BBQ Pork Ribs (on sale at Publix this week!), Cornbread, Salad
Tuesday- Baked Chicken, scalloped potatoes, salad, corn
Wednesday- Baked Ziti, homemade french bread
Thursday- Chicken tortilla soup and fixins (green onions, cilantro, sour cream, cheese, tortilla strips made from homemade corn tortillas)
Friday- Burgers, homemade buns, sweet potato fries, veggies to dip

Breakfasts- Eggs and Toast, French Toast (made with above leftovers of french bread), Bagels  (trying a new recipe.. although I don't have a bread machine) and Cream Cheese

Lunch- Mac and Cheese, Tomato sandwiches, leftovers, taco pizzas (pizzas made on a tortilla)

1 comment:

  1. I had never thought to make bagels from scratch!

    thanks for the links!

    -erin

    ReplyDelete