Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Saturday's Seed to Sow- The Tuesday Edition



I know its not Saturday, but something came through my inbox that I wanted to share. :)  Its an opportunity called Join My Village to bless women and girls in Malawi through General Mills and CARE (a poverty fighting organization).

Malawi is both densely populated and underdeveloped.  According to this email, the life expectancy there is just 44 years of age and they experience about 89 deaths per 1000 in infancy.

When you visit Join My Village, you can impact lives through just doing simple things like quick online quizzes, telling a friend, etc.  When these things are done, $1 is unlocked from General Mills to benefit Malawi through CARE.  You can do up to 3 a day.  There is also a match program in place for donations.

Go HERE for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment