- 25 Flour Tortillas, 20 Corn Tortillas (great to pull out of the freezer for quick quesadillas!)
- 4 lbs Ground Beef, browned
- 3 Cornbread Mixes (dry)
- 27 Bagels- new recipe- LOVED it!
- 3 Baked Ziti meals (put in baking dish and into the freezer)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Snickerdoodle cookies (baked some.. froze the rest of the dough)
Planning to do over the next few days:
- Whole Chicken cooked and chopped
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- French Bread (anyone have a good recipe? Haven't found one I love yet...)
- Chicken Pot Pies
- Black Beans (soak, cook, freeze for soups, etc)
Here is some of the evidence of my day :)
I would LOVE to hear any great homemade freezer meal ideas you have!!