Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday's Meal Plan



My friend Mary over at Just-a-Spoonful reminded me that its meal planning time!  Where did this last week and weekend go?!  I think somewhere in my mind I feel like its Christmas and that means I shouldn't have to cook normal dinners- just spend all my time making wreaths and shopping, LOL.  Well back to reality- here's my list for the week:

Monday: Cheddar Stuffed Hamburgers, Homemade Buns and Sweet Potato Fries
Tuesday: Chicken Stir fry and Brown Rice
WednesdayShepherd's Pie (I love those one-dish meals!  Also I'll top it with cheese)
Thursday: Taco Salad with homemade French/Catalina Dressing
Friday: Spaghetti (hubby will be out of town- making things easy!)

Breakfasts- My 3 year old has been asking for "circle waffles" (pancakes) everyday, so I'll be making up enough batter to last a few days in the fridge :).  Also bagels w/ cream cheese, cereal and cut up fruit.

Lunches- Chicken Salad, Bagel pizzas, PB&J... my lunches sound about the same every week- I should probably do something about that!  Anyone have any fun lunch ideas??

What are you cooking up this week?


2 comments:

  1. mmmm I think I will come stay with you for a week! :)
    thanks for the dish break, actually I finished before sitting down by I have lots left to do :)
    Always looks fwd to this! This week we will be having:
    cheese lovers pasta roll ups ( new one I will let you know how it is, looks like a quick easy subsitute for lasagna) Pork chops with Apples and Stuffing, some sort of chicken with rice, red beans and rice and upside down deep dish pizza (also a new one that I am trying out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids really like when I make soup and sand. for lunch and make popcorn that they put in their soup...melts in the soup. We all love it actually. Julie

    ReplyDelete