Saturday, December 5, 2009

Frugal and FUN Christmas Crafts!



We have done a few fun Christmas crafts over the last couple days and I wanted to share!  The girls and I had a lot of fun on the wreath- it was a quick 5 minute project that cost us $4 today (I had the ribbon and decorations left from last year that I bought at the Dollar Tree).  

Also, every year I have wanted to do an Advent (meaning "coming") calendar to recognize the true meaning of Christmas in our home.  We finally made one!  In total, this one cost us about $4 to make using little wedding treat bags from the dollar store.  I hot glued the numbered glitter paper on over the silver wedding cake.  Its not the coolest thing ever- definitely cuter in person, but it will serve its purpose :)  I am hoping to score a deal on an advent calendar that will last us through the years to come- when everything is marked down a day or two after Christmas.



Are you working on any holiday crafts?  I'd love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment