Saturday, January 9, 2010

Get Your Groupon On- Here's the Scoop



I'm sure many of you have heard of Groupon by now- I really just started checking it out about a week ago and bought my first one a few days back.  This isn't just for Nashville, but for many different cities across the US. I am SO impressed with this site!  Groupon offers great ways to save (usually over 50%) on dining, entertainment and more buy "group buying".  There is always a set number that have to be purchased for the Groupon to be "on", but the good ones always pass that minimum number.

Here's a really cool part.  They have a great referral program!  When you sign up, you'll be given a link that comes directly back to you.  When your friends buy their first Groupon through your link, you'll get $10 in groupon credits!  You can use this to buy future Groupons.. how great is that?!  I had a friend (woohoo Lillian!) recently get $40 credited to her Groupon account in one day!

Here's a link to the Groupon for the next day or so.. A GREAT deal on our local Adventure Science Center and Planetarium.  I'll definitely post about the ones I really like in the future.  Get your accounts going, save some money on things you would normally go out and do and start making some Groupon Bucks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just signed up using your link here...so you should see another $10 on your account! Thanks for the info!

    Jayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jayna! I'm loving this Groupon thing- have fun!!

    ReplyDelete