Mixes save so much time for me- AND my hope is that they will greatly increase my chances for my husband to bring me breakfast in bed!
Here is my ultimate game plan- this time around I'm not focusing as much on main courses as I am on the time consuming parts of meals. I don't have an official meal plan in place yet, but it will consist of things that come out of my cooking day. We are heading out of town on Friday so I only have a few days of dinners I'm responsible for (yay!)
- Pancake, Waffle and Cornbread Mixes
- Pumpkin Bread- slice and freeze
- 60 Flour Tortillas (these are amaaaazing! I use oil instead of shortening and added a little baking powder)
- 25 Corn Tortillas
- 25 Bagels
- Pizza Dough
- Pita Bread
- BBQ Chicken Calzones- I don't have any bacon, so won't be adding that
- Chili- This is an AWESOME recipe!
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Baked Ziti (for meals for new moms)
What are things you like to bake ahead and freeze? Is there a baking day in your near future?