I thought I'd post my final list and some pictures for fun. Next time I'll do more of a cooking day that focused on really stocking my freezer with complete meals.
- Pancake, Waffle and Cornbread Mixes
- Pumpkin Bread- slice and freeze
- 60 Flour Tortillas (these are amaaaazing! I use oil instead of shortening and added a little baking powder)
- 25 Corn Tortillas
- 25 Bagels
- Pizza Dough
- Pita Bread
- BBQ Chicken Calzones- I don't have any bacon, so won't be adding that
- Chili- 3 meals This is an AWESOME recipe!
- Spaghetti Sauce- 3 meals
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Baked Ziti (for meals for new moms)
I am always overloading my poor Kitchenaid.. I could definitely use a bigger one! (Saving those Swagbucks baby!)
That is some pretty bagel dough right there (in a HUGE bowl!)
Can you tell which bagel my children helped with?
And now baked.. YUM. My hubby said they are the best bagels he's ever had!
Putting my little baby tortillas down for a long nap...
Final count: 58.. my hubby was stationed at the 2 pans to help me get it done faster!