Thursday, February 18, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles- 91% Savings!

I'm so much like a little kid in a candy store with coupons- especially when Super Doubles are happening :)  Today I spent $4.90 and saved $51.60 (91%).  I would have had to spend that on the organic soup alone!!  


Go HERE for a great list, but I wanted to include a few things I found that weren't on the list for you that would be FREE!

Johnson's Safety Swabs- $1.99
$1/1 J&J Baby Product in 1/3 or 12/13 RP inserts
Final Price: FREE

Polaner's All Fruit- $2
$1/1 Polaner in February All You or 1/10 SS insert
Final Price: FREE

Bertolli's Pasta Sauce- B1G1
$.75/1 Bertolli's Sauce in 2/14 RP
Final Price: FREE

Even though I'm not blogging like I was due to time constraints, many of you have asked if I am still teaching coupon classes.  The answer is YES!  I make time for 3 a month- feel free to contact me if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment